Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"crap" update

Slept ok last night...ok enough to oversleep!
Temp was 97.6...about normal for me in the AM.
Drugs are good...
I still feel poor/weak/achey.
WEDNESDAY....
I slept good...temp at 97.6 again this AM...this is good.
Drugs are starting to build up in my system and make me feel a little "loopy". Hope to start coming off of them some tomorrow to clean the system out before the weekend is here. Still hoping to race....If I can breathe.
Talked w/ school systems head nurse/band parent this AM and she said that there has been a respriatory virus getting around and sounds like that may be what I have.
I guess it doesn't matter how hard you try to stay healthy when all those damn little bugs are floating around in the air! Maybe I just won't breathe while at work anymore.........................

No comments: