Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The "BIG POST" Day!!

Two big things on this post....

Thing #1...I'm most excited about this one!!

Monkey on his first ride w/o the trainging wheels!!!!!












<--------------Looking at me like, "what are YOU looking at?".....






thing # 2.......

The Tour de Georgia rolled into town today....since they dismissed school at 1pm to accomodate all the road closures, RAB, Monkey and I all headed over to watch.
Super fast sprint finish...one of the fastest I've ever seen...downhill towards City Park (the football stadium area, at the cabin where we had Monkeys birthday party).

Afterwards I hunted down one of the US riders I've paid close attention to for years...Bobby Julich.























Then I found the team cars and got a pic of one of his bikes on the car and then.........

















I hunted HIM down!!!

No comments: