Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yeah...today makes 39.

Started w/ Mom & Dad calling me at 7am w/ the HBD song.


Went to Nimblewill area to do some forest service road riding on the Vassago w/ Big-J who was on his new KHS Solo-One SE 29'er.


Rode about 2.5 hrs and feeling like I'm recovering from that bug last week.

Hoping for no rain this weekend so we can race.

Doing house work the next few days...new water heater, fix driveway, yard-work, fix gutters, etc.

Happy B-Day to me!



yeah, this one is me ^^^^^^^^^^

3 comments:

Cottage Contessa said...

Hi! I have come over from Rhonda's blog to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope the weather is fine for your racing this weekend too! Have a great day!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Esther Sunday said...

Well, hello there, hubbers - Happy Birthday to ya! You have such a special wife with that Rhonda - she is a doll! Hope you are feeling better soon so you can get back to riding! Happy Spring!

Meggie said...

Belated birthday wishes from a blogging friend of Rhonda's. That's a mighty handsome rooster you got there. Hope the weather is dry and you can race this weekend. Good luck!